Washington Elementary School
Washington has two pick-up and drop off locations. If you are walking to meet your child, please meet your child at the front of the building. If you are picking up or dropping off your child directly from your vehicle, please follow these procedures.
- Release students only on the curb side on Lawncroft Avenue, NOT into the street or at the top of the driveway. PM kindergarten is also to follow these procedures and NOT drop students off at the top of the driveway.
- Once your child exits the vehicle, please do not wait in your vehicle to watch them enter the building.
- Drivers should not exit the car - allow children to exit the car by themselves on the CURB side.
- Please do not pull into the parking lot between the hours of 7:30AM to 4:00PM (this includes MLEDP drop off and pick up and PM kindergarten).
- Please pull up as far as possible so others have room to park (as vehicles move up) – PLEASE MOVE UP to allow others in.
- If your child is not yet out or ready to be picked up, please make a loop around the block.
- Once your child(ren) are in your car, please leave immediately for someone else to take your space.
- DO NOT pick up or drop your child off onto Washington Road.
- If you arrive early, please park only in permissible parking areas. DO NOT park in the loading/unloading area of Lawncroft.
- Please make sure others who are picking up or dropping off your child are familiar with the procedures here at Washington.
Arrival and Pickup Areas
Safe Walking Routes